- found a recipe
- gathered donated supplies
- found an extra refrigerator
- used my kitchen
- designed a logo
- hit the pavement in 115 degree heat
- knocked on doors
- sold out of their first production run
- made more pickles
- picked up repeat customers
- attended their first shareholder meeting
- decided on a business name
- A few really got into production and creating cost efficient systems.
- A few loved the art of selling and talking to neighbors.
- A few really got into the design of packaging and marketing.
- All of them worked long shifts in the heat to see this biz succeed.
- She definitely taught me that the tone of my words carry more power than the words themselves.
- She taught me that to be a good friend sometimes you have to be silly!
- She taught me the healing power of laughter.
- She taught me that a smile will make a friend almost anywhere.
- She taught me I need to be a Mom first and a Boss second.
- One other very important lesson I learned from Morgen 13 years ago--before she could even talk, walk or eat solid food is this:
- Day 1 without cheese,
- Day 2 without cream in my coffee,
- Day 3 without milk in my cereal,
- Day 4 without butter on my toast,
- Day 5 without my 3 pm chocolate bar,
- By Day 6 Morgen's crying started to subside!!
- Renting a commercial bounce house that had to be picked up and taken back the next day.
- A power source for the bounce house at the city park.
- Cooking and serving a hot meal for 20 people with no kitchen on-site.
- Making Morgen's birthday cake from scratch.
- Helium balloons and decorations that had to be picked up and affixed so they wouldn't blow away. (Thank God for Grandmothers).
- Family Picture appropriate wardrobe for Mitch, Morgen and I.
- exhausted and fatigued trying to live up to them
- with zero time for exercise
- a poor diet of sugar, carbohydrates and caffeine to get through the day
- a scarcity dominated mindset of lack and anxiety over finances
- lonely and living in a blur not really fully present anywhere
- surrounded by toxic products that I was completely ignorant of
- repeated upper respiratory infections
- undiagnosed thyroid condition
- mental illness?--probably!
May is the my favorite month. My birthday was yesterday, my first baby was born in May and I married my best friend in May.
In all honestly I like the fresh start of every month to reset my mind and focus in on growth. That's why I love my Passion Planner because it has a Monthly Reflection section. Right now Passion Planners are 30% off for Mother's Day. Check it out here:
This month is especially important to me because I’m leading some friends through a 28 Day Challenge called….
The Energy Reset.
It starts today! You can do it with us.
We are going to be challenging Toxic Thoughts the next 11 days such as:
- “I’m not good enough”
- “Nobody will follow me”
- “I’m too fat, I will never lose weight.”
- “I’ve made too many mistakes.”
- “I’m going to be broke the rest of my life.”
- “I don’t have what it takes to do this job.”
- “My colleagues are way more talented than me.”
- “I am not worthy of finding a soul mate.”
- “I am too old.”
- “I don’t know why I am trying so hard—this isn’t going to work for me.”
- “If I lose ____, I can’t make it on my own.”
How many of these toxic thoughts have you heard rolling around in your head?
I had my fair share of them too, until 2 years when ago when I found a new way forward….
At that time, I found a friend and mindset coach who helped me realize how my toxic thoughts were poisoning everything in my life.
- My Faith
- My Marriage
- My Parenting
- My Friendships
- My Work
- My Energy
After 11 Days of watching Gwen’s Videos and doing her Mindset Work, I was able to sit down with a blank piece of paper and for the first time in decades draw a map of:
My Future Visions
My Goals to Get to the Future Visions
Instead of trying and failing to live out someone else’s purpose, visions and goals for my life…
And then being perpetually disappointed in myself when I didn’t reach them….
I REDISCOVERED MY OWN INTUITION--that inner voice that speaks to me from the depths of my being!!!
What a gift of clarity that is.
I want that very same CLARITY for you.
Click this link to register for the challenge via email and get started with us TODAY.
Bye Bye Toxic Thoughts!
- Toxic Thoughts: Pretend you just woke up. What is the first thought you hear? Is it a positive thought?
- Toxic Food: What is the food you can't get enough of? Does it leave you feeling "fed" in a good way or empty, bloated, inflamed and probably still hungry? There are also hidden vampires in our everyday food like milk, bread and meat.
- Toxic Products: This category is hard to illustrate because most of the vampires in plastics, furniture, cleaners, makeup, detergents, lotions, soaps and personal care products are invisible and they wreak havoc over time. However, if you have cleaned with bleach or used aerosol deodorant or hairspray you know how it can irritate your lungs and eyes. You might be surprised what it is doing to your other body systems.
- Toxic Habits: These vampires can be people in your life or chronic crutches you turn to. How do you break free from them for good?
- I am tired of being chilled, having cold hands and feet and wearing my jacket when others are in tank tops.
- I am tired of being irritable and short with my family to the point of wanting to hide in my closet.
- I am tired of the fatigue after working a full day or doing the weekly grocery shopping.
- I am tired of waking up with inflammation in my joints after eating junk right before bed.
- I am tired of the low libido. (yes I said it.)
In this group we will reset our energy! We will learn alongside each other, hold each other accountable, and celebrate our successes together!